Igloo Dining on the Patio at Lake Inn
Reservations available November 18th, 2022 -- March 19th, 2023.
Reservations must be booked online only, phone reservations will not be accepted.
A non-refundable $5.00 online booking fee will be charged at the time of reservation.
Igloo Booking & Reservation Policies:
- All reservations must be booked online on our website; no phone reservations will be taken.
- There is a $150.00 minimum food and beverage spend for Monday-Thursday bookings and a $200.00 minimum spend for Friday-Sunday bookings (note: gratuity is not included toward minimum).
- Up to 10 guests per igloo maximum, no exceptions.
- Strict 2-hour time limit. We reserve 15 minutes of your 2-hour reservation to prepare the igloo.
- Cancellations must be made via phone at least 48 hours before reservation time. No show or failure to cancel without 48-hour notice will result in a $150.00 cancellation fee.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- We reserve the right to cancel your reservation due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- This reservation is for the outdoor igloos only; it cannot be transferred to indoor seating.
- Multiple bookings made to hold extra spaces will not be accepted and will result in overall cancellation.
- There is a non-refundable $5.00 online booking fee.
- All COVID-19 sanitation practices will be followed inside the igloos just as they are inside our dining room.
- NO SMOKING INSIDE IGLOOS.
Igloo Safety & Sanitation Protocols:
- Between each reservation, the igloo door will be kept open for the duration of the 15-minute reset period.
- During this time, we will create a pressure difference inside vs. outside the igloo for the purpose of cycling in new, fresh air into the igloo each seating.
- Each Igloo is equipped with four units: two heaters, a True HEPA Filter Air Purifier, and a dehumidifier.
- The two heaters will quickly bring the fresh igloo air up to a comfortable temperature and maintain that temperature for the duration of the dining experience.
- Each igloo is equipped with a Germ Guardian True HEPA Filter Air Purifier designed to improve the air quality inside the igloo by filtering the air 4 times per hour. Additionally, the Germ Guardian air purifiers are equipped with a UV-C light sanitizer designed to kill airborne germs and viruses.
- The dehumidifier will serve to remove moisture content from the air and further enhance the air quality inside the igloo.
- We will be thoroughly sanitizing all touch points inside the igloos including, but not limited to, all tables and chairs, handles, etc. with a covid-19 approved hard surface sanitizer.
- If you are sick or showing symptoms of becoming sick, please stay home.